- 2011 Jetta: Does not currently provide a reverse output trigger
- 2010+ Vehicles: The C2R-VW2 does not retain the digital amplifier in Dynaudio systems
- 2012+ Vehicles: The C2R-VW2 does not retain the digital amplifier in Fender systems
- 2002-2005 Vehicles: In these year vehicles the C2R-VW2 does not provide a Reverse output trigger. This signal is unavailable on the data bus. You must be replacing a factory Double-DIN radio. If the vehicle came equipped with a Single-DIN radio, the C2R-VW2 is not compatible.
- 2004-2007 Touareg: Does not retain digital audio amplified system seen when the vehicles is equipped with factory navigation radio
Steering Wheel Control Notes
We strongly recommend that vehicles equipped with SWC use the RP4-VW11
2002-2005 vehicles (excludes Touareg)
- Can only program volume up & down.
2006-2010 vehicles with Eight button SWC (excludes Touareg)
- Can program volume up & down, phone button and star button without effecting Multi-Function Display (MFD). Arrow up & down can be programmed but will control MFD.
2009-2010 vehicles with 12 button SWC (excludes Touareg)
- Can program left hand side of steering wheel volume up & down, track left & right, phone and mute buttons without effecting MFD. Arrow up & down on right side can be programmed but will control MFD.
- Can only program volume up & down